Get set for a life changing experience and achieve spiritual peace through our 8 nights and 9 days yoga and meditation package. The package takes you to various enchanting locations like Haridwar, Uttarkashi and Rishikesh that have become prominent centers for yoga and meditation. These places are situated in nature’s lap, dotted with many ancient temples and ashrams perfect for seeking peace and enlightenment. To make most out of your tour, right planning and advice is required. We at Tour My India have a great expertise at arranging the yoga and meditation tour at the best price. Our especially designed package offers you a perfect opportunity to experience the magic of yoga, reduce stress for a healthier and fulfilling life.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi our representative will meet you at the airport and assist you till your check in process at the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Post breakfast at the hotel, embark on a sightseeing tour of Delhi starting with the tourist attractions of New Delhi like the Lotus Temple (temple of Baha’i faith), India Gate (All India War Memorial), secretariat buildings on Rajpath, the Parliament House, the grand President’s house, Birla Temple etc. Later in the afternoon, transfer to the other part of city i.e. Old Delhi which was the power centre of Mughal empire. See the Red Fort, Jama Masjid and busy streets of Chandni Chowk market over here. Evening light and sound show at Red Fort. Night stay at Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh
In the morning, check out from the hotel in Delhi and board a train to Haridwar, the holy city in North India and a very important Hindu Pilgrimage site. Check in to a hotel on arrival after which you will be taken for a city tour exploring various scenic sites and ashrams in Rishikesh. The ashrams in Haridwar have received world fame for being centres of Yoga, meditation and philosophical studies. Back to the hotel in Haridwar for night stay.
Three days will be spent at the Ashram in Rishikesh. Each day will be well planned and a strict schedule will be followed starting from waking up at 5:30 a.m. for a mediation class. This will be followed by a one hour yoga class starting from 7:00 a.m. You will be served breakfast at 8:15 a.m. after which your time goes in complete relaxation. Afternoon meal at 12:00 p.m. which will be followed by a lecture at 3:00 p.m. and evening tea at 4:00 p.m. Then there will be a two and half hours yoga and meditation class starting from 4:30 p.m. and finally dinner at 7:30 p.m.
Day 08: Rishikesh – Shivpuri
After three reposeful days at the Ashram, check out to leave for Shivpuri. Transfer to a hotel on arrival with the help of our officials and then gear up for a walk through the forest reserve. Return to the hotel for dinner. Enjoy the campfire and overnight stay in Shivpuri.
Day 09: In Shivpuri
Welcome the morning with a smile and then attend the yoga class which will be followed by a hearty breakfast. A road trip will then take you to Byasi/Kaudiyala. Here we have put river rafting adventure sport for you in the itinerary. (Before venturing in the waters for rafting check for the safety equipment and follow the safety instructions properly). Go off board to have a luscious lunch at the camp resort. Restful meditation will give you the much needed relaxation in the evening. Conclude the day nicely with a campfire and peaceful night stay.
Morning a one and half hour drive will convey you to Hindolakhal. On arrival start for a jungle trek to Kunjapuri. Walking through the lush green woods, arrive at Kunjapuri to attend the yogic and meditation sessions. Watch the mesmerising sunrise over the snow capped Himalayas after which come down to camp resort to have lunch. An exciting wild excursion at Chilla afterwards. Dinner and night stay at the camp resort.
On day eleventh, an advance level yoga class will be there on the schedule for you after which a question answer session will help you identify the changes that you have undergone during the last ten days spent at the tour. Rafting will take you back to Rishikesh. Lunch will be arranged for you at Brahampuri. Spend rest of the time easing out and then board a train to Delhi. Check in at a hotel on arrival and night stay at Delhi.
Reach the airport in time to catch the flight for onward destination/your hometown. Take back loads of happy memories along!
Tour & services Ends.
Total Cost: INR 61,000/- per couple
- 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners (Wellness diet)
- 90 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day
- Culinary session with chef on wellness cuisine
- Health and life style consultations with a qualified Ayurveda doctor and yoga expert
- Prescribed Ayurvedic medicines during the course of treatment
- In room food and drink amenities as per body constitution
- Introductory Spa and Fitness Orientation Sessions with an initial spa consultation
- Daily use of hotel swimming pool, jacuzzi and health club access
- All transfers by chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
- 11 nights in deluxe hotel.
- Interaction with a chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation.
- Wellness talk on specific topics by Doctor.
- Yoga and meditation session once every day at specified time and venue.
- On-line free consultation for 3 months after departure.
- Nature walk with yoga instructor.
- Wake up signature tea & fresh fruits bowl replenished daily.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 12.
- All applicable room taxes, meals and Ayurvedic treatments.
- Air or train fare.
- Guide services, entry fees / camera fees at monuments.
- Boating, Horse ride, Portages, Laundry & Tips.
- Any other item not specified in Cost Includes.