Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, lovely beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to ancient hindu temples & relics. The beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. It is also known for its yoga & meditation retreats. A paradise for honeymooners and couples, Bali has built a reputation for itself for offering lovely beaches, adventure sports and cultural extravaganza. This is an ideal package for the history buffs and the spiritually inclined. Explore the glorious heritage of the hindu kingdom of Bali, its magnificient architecture, the lovely countryside and the exotic beaches. An all in one destination in itself, Bali is a popular choice for a beach vacation combined with culture & heritage.
DAY-1: Welcome to Bali
Arrive in Bali and transfer to your resort. Check out the beach and soak in the lovely surroundings. Spend your evening at leisure enjoying the beautiful view of the sun ! You can also opt for a dinner cruise around the harbor, be entertained by live musical entertainers, savor a delicious international buffet dinner, and then dance the night away.
DAY-2: Kintamani Valcano tour
Take a full day tour of the Kintamani volcano and the glorious Bali countryside. This tour offers beautiful views of the rice terraces in Ubud & ends in the famous Ubud Village, popular for its Art & Crafts market !
DAY-3: Uluwatu Temple Tour
Go for the Uluwatu half day tour on the next day – starting with the Uluwatu hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula, followed by Kecak & Fire Dance performance located beside the temple. The tour ends on the Jimbaran beach where you can enjoy fresh grilled seafood & Balinese cuisine.
DAY-4: Tanahlot Temple tour
Take the half day Tanahlot temple tour on the 4th day. Visit the temple on the rock with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset as a backdrop. Other places of interest include the Taman Ayun Temple and Alas Kedaton (monkey forest)
DAY 5: Back home
You will check out of your resort in Bali on the 5th day to take a transfer to the airport to fly back home !
- Hotel stay with breakfast for all the days
- Airport transfers, Kintamani Volcano tour
- Eluwatu temple & Tanahlot temple tour
- Flights & visas are optional and can be added to the land package
- Meals and activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance, personal expenses & GST @ 5%
- Visa for Bali (Indonesia) is available on arrival at the Denpasar airport.
- The visa is valid for 30 days & is free of cost.
- Carry documents such as your hotel confirmation voucher and return tickets.
- Two photographs of 50 mm x 50 mm size with a white background.
(1) Full payment has to be made at the time of booking the holiday. EMIs are available on select Credit Cards.
(2) Payments can be made via CC, DB or Online Banking and of course, your wallet balance on the site !!
(3) You can make cash deposit in our designated bank account. This facility is available for land packages !
Cancellation Policy for Land Package
Day 16 to Day 30 before travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 50%
Within 15 days of travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 100%
Visa fees and processing charges are non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) Where will I find my transfer at the Denpasar International Airport Airport ?
(a) You will find your transfer after you at exit gate. The driver will have a placard with your name written on it. Show him your voucher and he will hand over the requisite passes & tickets to you.
(2) Will the tour guide / driver speak English fluently ?
(a) Yes, they can speak in English, but it may be with an accent. So please be patient while conversing with them.
(3) What kind of vehicle will be used for transfers ?
(a) A sedan / a coach will be used for transfer to the hotel. During excursions, a boat, sedan or a larger coach may be used as per availability.
(4) Are there any specific items that I am not allowed to carry to Indonesia as per the immigration rules ?
(a) You should not be carrying items of illegal nature such as narcotics, weapons and the like. Many countries also prohibit food items, seeds and plants of any kind.
(5) what are the usual check in and check out times for hotels in Indonesia ?
(a) In most hotels in Bali, the check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 12 pm. Early check ins and late check outs can be requested at the hotel and will be offered basis availability and the hotel policy.
(6) What is the currency of Indonesia ? What is the best place to buy foreign exchange ?
(a) Currency for Indonesia is Rupiah. The best place to buy foreign exchange is any foreign exchange dealer. Preferably, take a prepaid forex card offered by leading banks such as SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis, IndusInd and use them at ATM machines and merchants across the world ! You can also buy such cards online.
(7) Is it advisable to take a local SIM Card ? If yes, what is the best place to buy it ?
(a) Most telecom companies offer free incoming calls from India while traveling abroad. So, taking a local SIM card is not as critical as it used to be. Do remember to switch off data on your cellphone while traveling abroad and use watsapp in wifi zones.
(8) Should I carry adapters / sockets for local use ? If yes, what are the specifications ?
(a) In Indonesia the power sockets are of type C and F. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz. It is advisable to carry a country specific OR a universal travel adaptor when traveling abroad.
(9) Are tickets for activities / excursions included in the cost of the package ?
(a) Tickets for Safari and Marine Park excursion are included.
(10) Are there sufficient eating out options for vegeterians in Indonesia?
(a) There are quite a few vegeterian restaurants in Bali. You can find them on google or on a food review site.
(11) If there is an excursion or activity that is not included in my package, what is the best place to buy it ?
(a) You can buy it locally at the entrance. Alternatively, visit an activity site such as viator.com and buy it from there. It is advisable to buy the tickets for the excursions in advance to avoid last minute disspointments, though local activities can be bought on the beach itself.
(12) What is the most popular cab sharing app in Indonesia?
(a) The most popular cab sharing Apps in Bali are easytaxi & grabtaxi.
(13) How does the visa process work ? Is it advisable to take Visa on Arrival or before leaving India ?
(a) Bali offers Visa on Arrival (VoA) at the airport. Simply carry your return ticket, photos and a sufficient foreign exchange. Visa will be stamped on your passport free of cost.
(14) If I lose my passport in Bali, what should I do ?
Please connect with the local Indian embassey in Bali and apply for a new passport. The Indian Consulate office in Bali is located at Jl. Raya Puputan No.163, Renon, Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar
(15) What is the local language of Bali ? How do I say hello, thank you and goodbye in the local language ?
The local language of Bali is Balinese. Hello = om suastiastu, thank you = suksma and goodbye = Pamit dumun