RENDEZVOUS RAFTERS CAMP is situated across the Laxman jhula on the way to the holy temple of Neelkanth in the local garhwali village of ratta pani(phool chatti). It is a place to hangout, spend time with friends, family amidst pristine,crystal pure, bewilder, raw, wild nature and challenge yourself with Rafting,Trekking , Rock climbing, make your own camp, make your own campfire may be go fishing and many other adventures we have in store for you into the wild and discovering a wild side of yours which you never knew was in there already we just pushed it a little to get it out and frame yourself in a new way.
Day 01. Reporting 11am at the Rishikesh Campsite. Get served with hot buffet lunch and then spend some free time to explore the area or enjoy camp games like Beach Volley Ball, Badminton, Soft Ball etc. Enjoy evening tea. bonfire with light snacks. Have buffet Dinner. Overnight at the camp.
Day 02. Morning after breakfast, go for Marine Drive. Start River Rafting from Marine Drive to Risihikesh (24km). We will hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganga i.e. The Denial Dip, Three Blind Mice, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club house, Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton and Terminator. One can also try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping in this section. In the later part, we float past temples and ashrams and Ghats. Enjoy the riverbank life along the Ganga . Arrive in Rishikesh. Tour terminates.
- Welcome Drink and refreshments.
- Optional Rafting ( 18-20 Kms)Bharmpuri/Shivpuri/Marain Drive.
- Cliff jumping.
- Body Surfing.
- Trekking to the famous beautiful waterfall.
- 3 meals from the moment of check in (B/F, lunch, Dinner)
- Morning Tea and Evening tea.
- Evening Snacks.
- Campfire by the side of the river.
- Games-(volleyball, badminton, water-sports and other).
- Camps with triple sharing accommodation and twin for couples.
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
- service tax (Levied by Govt. Of India)
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide any)
- Any transport/transfers
- Single Tent Supplement
- Any other item not mentioned in package inclusions
- En route / Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies / Force Majeure