Rajgarh hill offer you a unique getaway, an ideal weekend destination amidst the lovely mountains where you can relax and unwind. The camp is approximately 340 km from Delhi and 100 km from Chandigarh. It’s an 8 Hour drive from Delhi and an hour and half from Chandigarh, all through great roads. The drive in the hills starts from Kalka to Solan (42 KM) and thereon to Rajgarh (38 KM).
Rajgarh hills is a beautiful place of great natural beauty surrounded by valleys offering many photogenic landscapes that appeal to the visual senses. It itself provides the panoramic view and situated miles away from the hustle bustle of the city life.
It’s a perfect holiday destination for couples and also for corporate planning a retreat.
Rajgarh hills offer you a stay in wooden and stone huts that give u a unique experience of living in a typical Himalayan village.
Come and spend some time here and you will have memories to cherish and u may never want to leave this place.
SOME LOCAL PLACES OF INTEREST
- Feeling adventurous climb up to Himgiri Peak, excellent panoramic views
- 1 1/2 hour trek
- The hub of this region and certainly the largest town in the vicinity, height of approx 5,000 ft.
- Shopping convenience for daily needs, fuel, medicine, internet etc.
- Surrounded by fruit orchards, also known as the Peach Valley of Himachal
- 2 kms
KANDA WATER FALL
- Fancy a swim, visit a natural pool and waterfall
- 20 kms
- Many people walk for some terrific views and gentle gradient
BADU SAHIB GURUDWARA
- Here you can visit a Sikh Akal Academy spread over 400 acres
- 30 kms via Rajgarh
- Explore an old Oak Forest, scenic drive through orchards
- 31 kms via Rajgarh
- Want a view of the Gangetic Plains, Higher Himalayas pretty much you can see everything from here
- Historic Lord Shiva temple near summit
- From Nohra Dhar a 16 km trek, most require a base camp
- Base camp made at Teesri on the way Churdhar
- A wealth of herbs and beautiful alpine flora cover these Himalayan slopes, Local legend has it that Lord Hanuman found Sanjeevani Buti in this vicinity (Ramayan)
RENUKA JI LAKE
- Here you can visit a lake fed by natural springs
- Also has a wildlife sanctuary which has rare birds, deer, bears and lions
- Area has famous temples of Lord Parshuram, Lord Shiva and Mata Renuka
- 65 kms
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
- 30 days before checkin – Full Refund
- Between 30 days & 15 days before checkin – 20% of deposit will be forfeited.
- Between 15 days & 7 days before checkin – 40% of deposit will be forfeited
- Less than 7 days – No Refund