River rafting in Rishikesh is generally organised from Shivpuri, where you start travelling downstream. The 28 km drive from the town to Shivpuri through the hills can take around half an hour to one hour. Once here, you will be given a crash course on the sport, its navigational techniques, and how to make it safer. Following the briefing, the organisers will hand you equipment like rafts, paddles, helmets and life jackets.
Day 01. Reporting 11am at campsite. Get served with hot buffet lunch and then spend some free time to explore the area or enjoy camp games Volley Ball, Badminton, Soft Ball etc. Enjoy evening tea with light snacks. Have buffet Dinner. Overnight at the camp.
Day 02.Have the morning tea. After breakfast, start on a River Rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh (16 kms). Today, we hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganga i.e. Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club house, Initiation, Double Trouble and Hilton. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping also in this section. In the later part, we float past temples and ashrams and Ghats. Enjoy the riverbank life along the Ganga. Arrive in Rishikesh. The tour terminates.
- Accommodation in tents on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (1 Lunch, 1 Snacks, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast) at the camp.
- Aqua guard filtered water bottle in the tent.
- 01 exciting rafting session for (01 night package) and 02 exciting rafting sessions for (02 nights/03 nights package).
- All other adventure activities at the camp site.
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
- service tax (Levied by Govt. Of India)
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide any)
- Any transport/transfers
- Single Tent Supplement
- Any other item not mentioned in package inclusions
- En route / Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies.