Bhutan is a land of tradition, culture and mythological mysteries. One of the most memorable factors of this land is its people who leave a mark right in the heart, merely by a soft stroke of warm smiles. The perfect combination of these highlights will be a part of every Bhutan tour package. Bhutan’s architecture, landscape and the prominent attractions are like no other in this world! The Land of Dragons has left every visitor spell-bound, as each one’s visit is completely different than the other. Here at THRILLOMANIA, we have handcrafted some of the must-have experiences into our travel packages. Awaiting experience of pleasant greetings of fresh mountain air, clean roads, zero pollution, zero traffic, a simple yet beautiful culture and happy, content people lies in Bhutan. This mystic kingdom will let you witness a lot of monks and their disconnected yet a deeply connected lifestyle. Abundant natural beauty, breath-taking landscapes, magnificent monasteries, ancient Buddhist temples, fluttering prayer flags and smiling faces of the Bhutanese people make the Bhutan holiday packages a completely enchanted experience!
- Own Vehicle
- Hygienic stay
- Quality and hygienic food.
- Local controlling office.
- Equipped for any type of medical facility 24/7.
- Special care for senior citizen and infant.
- 5 Nights accommodation
- Transfer & sightseeing in private basis by Non AC Cab.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Immigration Assistance.
- Air / Train fare
- Single Stay
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry fees
- Any other items not mentioned in INCLUSIONS.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT PARO – TRANSFER TO THIMPU
Meet & greet up on arrival at Paro airport, our representative will assist you to board your vehicle & you will be transferred to Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at leisure. Be sure to sink your teeth into momo kopi, steam dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley. Overnight at Thimphu.
DAY 2: THIMPHU FULL DAY CITY TOUR.
After breakfast, we will go for morning sightseeing – visit the Indigenous hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National Library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Handicraft centers. Have a sumptuous lunch afterwards. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare “Takin” national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob nunnery temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight in Thimphu.
DAY 3 : THIMPHU – WANGDUE /PUNKAHA
After early breakfast drive (70 kms / 2 hrs) to Wangduephodrang, with a stop en route for tea at Dochu La Pass (3,100 meters), where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina village & visit Chime Lhakhang – The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. (This monk is popularly known as the Divine Madman for his philosophy, “Salvation through sex”), Chendebji chorten, Wangduephodrang Dzong. Overnight at Punkaha/Wangdue
DAY 4: TRANSFER TO PARO- HALF DAY CITY TOUR
After breakfast transfer to Paro, covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. Visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Then proceed to Ta Dozong (National museum), Kyichu Lakhang & Ringpung Monastery. Paro’s Main Street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese Women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friends. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Paro.
DAY 5: TIGER NEST HIKING
After breakfast excursion to Taktshang Monastery (2 – 3hrs hike): It is one of the most famous of Bhutan’s monasteries, perched on the side of a cliff 900m above the Paro valley floor. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence it is called ‘Tiger’s Nest’. This site has been recognised as a most sacred place and visited by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646 and now visited by all Bhutanese at least once in their lifetime. On 19 April, 1998, a fire severely damaged the main structure of building but now this Bhutanese jewel has been restored to its original splendour.
DAY 6 : TRANSFER TO PARO AIRPORT
After breakfast check out from Hotel & transfer to Paro Airport for onward journey to home.
Return Flight Fare Per Head @ Rs. 21823/- (subject to change as per Departure & Arrival Airports and Dates)
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary.
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
Documents required to enter in Bhutan at Bhutan Immigration:
- Voter Identity Card
- Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 NOS)
In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are required at the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship.
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Ration card
- School / college Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 Years
- Marriage Certificate
- Bank passbook with photo attested
***Note: Indian Embassy is closed on Saturday & Sunday. Permit on Saturday & Sunday is issued by Main Gate office, Department of immigration, Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- 16 – 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees @ 500 Per person and Actual of air/ railway charges.
- Airlines as per airlines policy excluding service charges as applicable.
Terms & Conditions:
- THRILLOMANIA reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of Days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- Package valid only for Indian travelers with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO, then THRILLOMANIA will not be liable for it and not take any responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the trip.
- The vehicle are used always on Non-Ac basis if not specifically mentioned as ‘Ac-Car’ will be allotted , even if Ac car been provided, during hill ride air-conditioner will be switched-off to get more power and cars are available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Please follow the itinerary.
- In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC-Room please get it clarified if it is a AC room or Non-Ac room to avoid confusion.
- Never forget to take a print-out of your booking voucher. Please call on the numbers mentioned in your booking voucher to get quick solution of your issues, if any.
Payment Terms :
- 25 % at the time of booking and balance 7 days prior travel date.
- All bookings are on special corporate non-refundable basis.
- No bookings are guaranteed without advance payment and subject to availability.
INFORMATION NEEDED :
- Accurate Arrival and Departure timing to be informed in advance.