A weekend tour to Morni Hills offers unlimited fun which involves riding through the shivalik range of himalayan mountain hills , enjoying the ride through the forest reserve roads, spectacular views of the picturesque mountains, a beautiful gaze of flaura & fauna and a lot more. Come prepared for every possible weather imaginable from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards.
Morni is a village and tourist attraction in the Morni Hills at a height of 4000 feet in the Panchkula District of the Indian state of Haryana. It is located around 250 kilometres from Delhi, 45 kilometres from Chandigarh and 35 km from Panchkula city .
Morni is known for its Himalayan views, flora & fauna and lakes, an awesome placce for photography, a great place for bird- watching and trekking enthusiasts, a pollution-free, quite and peaceful place away from the fast city life.
Area: Shivalik Himalayas
Altitude: 4000 ft
Duration: 1 Night 2 Days
Route from Ludhiana: Ludhiana – Chandigarh – Panchkula – Nada Sahib – Mandana -Morni Hills– Tikkar Tal
Route from Delhi: Delhi-Sonipat-Panipat-Chandigarh-Panchkula-Nada Sahib-Mandana-Morni-Tikkar Taal
COST PER PERSON
|Number of Persons||2/3 Persons||4/5 Persons||6/9 Persons||10/more Persons|
- 1 Night Accommodation in Tents on twin sharing basis at Campsite.
- Complete Sightseeing.
- Adventure Activities like Obstacle course, Trampoline, Team Building, Archery, Out Door Games (Cricket /Football/ Volley ball/Badminton/Disc), Trekking, Tug of war, Bonfire, DJ(Timing 7:30 pm to 10-30 pm)
- All Meals & Snacks Included
- Motorcycle or Fuel for Motorcycle
- Damage charges
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide any)
- Any transport/transfers
- Any other item not mentioned in package inclusions
- En route / Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies / Force Majeure
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- A snood or (Dust Mask) for keeping dust and cold out of your nose.
- Sun hat, Sunglasses or bike glasses.
- Thick warm as well as light socks.
- Lightweight sleeping bag.
- Travel towel.
- Kidney-belt can be helpful support for the long hours of riding.
- A fleece is good for under your jacket.
- Day Pack to carry a water bottle, rain suit and other stuff you will use during the day.
- A money belt or waist pack in which to carry your passport and other valuables.
- Very strong bungee cords or cargo nets.
- Basic first aid kit: a few plasters and antiseptic cream.
- Any regular medication you need.
- Spectacles: bring spares, or your prescription with you.
- Knee protection
- Waist belt
- Riding gloves