Manimahesh Lake is a high altitude lake situated at an elevation of 4,080 meters (13,390 ft) in the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas, in Bharmaur subdivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh. This hiking route is equally popular among the trekkers as well as the Hindu pilgrims because of its association with Lord Shiva. The religious significance of this lake is next to that of the Lake Mansarovar in Tibet.
Day 1 Delhi Dharamshala (Overnight journey)
In the evening drive to Dharamshala by AC Volvo Coach. Overnight journey.
Day 2 Arrival Dharamshala
Arrival at Dharamshala by early morning and transfer to hotel for relax & acclimatization. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 Dharamshala – Hadsar – Dhancho
In the morning drive up to Hadsar and then further trek to Danchho. From Hadsar, we gradually ascend to Dhancho. It will take around three hrs to walk these 7 kms. Dinner & overnight stay in tent.
Day 4 Dhancho – Manimahesh Lake
In the morning after breakfast trek to Manimahesh lake. Today we will climb from Dhancho to Manimahesh Lake. This is long and gradual climb. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 5 Manimahesh Lake – Dhancho
After exploring the area we will trek back to Dhancho. Today we will trek downwards. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 6 Dhancho – Dharamshala
In the morning after breakfast trek back to Hadsar and from here drive to Dharamshala. On arrival check in to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel. Overnight in Dharamshala.
Day 7 Dharamshala – Delhi
After breakfast half day sight seeing tour of Dharamshala & in the evening drive to Delhi by AC Volvo coach. Overnight journey.
Day 8 Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi by morning.
- Meals during stay.
- Stay in tents, Home-stays, Hotels
- All trained guide and staff( Porter, Cook etc)
- Adventure gears as required (Sleeping Bag, Sleeping Mat, Tent etc). Individuals are required to bring only their clothing and a Rucksack to carry the same.
- Forest Fee
- Transport of any kind
- No extra meal other than mentioned in plan
- Expenses arising out of any unforeseen circumstances like rain,
- land slides and situations beyond our control
- Expenses during transport
- Cost incurred due to on-site customization/alteration
- Travel& Medical Insurance