This package is designed for couples and families interested in taking a relaxed getaway to Dubai. It offers a tour to the Bollywood Theme Park and the popular excursion of Desert Safari. A major proportion of the itinerary offers days at leisure for you to relax, unwind and figure out your own things to do and explore this extra-ordinary city on your own.
- Hotel stay with breakfast for all the days
- Dubai Parks & Resorts, Desert Safari, Ski World on SIC basis
- Tour of Abu Dhabi & Ferrari world with SIC transfers
- Return airport transfers
- Flights & visas are optional and can be added to the land package
- Meals and activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance, personal expenses & GST @ 5%
- Visa will be provided by our partner company in Dubai along with your holiday vouchers (chargeable)
- You need to provide scanned copy of the front & last page of passport.
- Scanned copy of 1 photograph of 35 x 45 mm size with white background.
- UAE tourist visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
DAY-1: Welcome to Dubai
Arrive into Dubai and take a transfer to your hotel. Spend the day at leisure taking a walk down the beach. Explore the nightlife of this vibrant city full of night clubs and bars. Clubs typically start filling up after 10 pm and all night clubs close by 3 am (kids may not be allowed at the night clubs, it is advisable to check in advance)
Spend the day at leisure taking a walk down the beach OR window shopping in the street markets or malls of Dubai. You can try out an seaplane tour of Dubai on your own.
We take you to explore the brand new Dubai Parks and Resort which comprises of 3 theme parks. Experience the first ever Bollywood theme park with its simulation rides, flamboyant live shows and Indian street food. The Hollywood fans can head out to Motion gate for innovative rides and shows ! Transfer back to your hotel in the evening.
DAY-4: Desert Safari with Belly Dance performance
Proceed for Desert Safari next afternoon. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the sand dunes. A traditional welcome awaits you with Arabic coffee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for dinner. Enjoy an exotic belly performance followed by a delicious three course barbeque meal. After dinner, drive back to your hotel.
DAY-5: Day at leisure
This is your day at leisure. You can choose to visit the Ski World inside the Mall of the Emirates on your own and enjoy the magical Snow Park, world’s largest indoor snow park. Or you can head out to the Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa in the evening OR choose to simply relax in your hotel.
Take a full day tour of Abu Dhabi on the 5th day. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and an architectural landmark. The mosque features an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists. Visit the Ferrari World theme park (bronze ticket), the first theme park inspired by Ferrari cars. Head back to your hotel in Dubai in the evening.
DAY-6: Back home
You will check out of your hotel in Dubai on the 5th day to take a transfer to the airport to fly back home !
(1) Full payment has to be made at the time of booking the holiday. EMIs are available on select Credit Cards.
(2) Payments can be made via CC, DB or Online Banking and of course, your wallet balance on the site !!
(3) You can make cash deposit in our designated bank account. This facility is available for land packages !
Cancellation Policy for Land Package
Day 16 to Day 30 before travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 50%
Within 15 days of travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 100%
Visa fees and processing charges are non-refundable