Singapore, the world’s only island city-state and a global hub of commerce & finance, is also a favourite holiday destination for families. With a plethora of attractions such as the Night Safari and Bird Park, Universal Studios and Sentosa theme park, science museum and the Botanic gardens – not to mention an abundance of shopping & eating out options – Singapore has emerged as a holistic tourist destination in Asia.
This is a short getaway to Singapore for those looking at a long weekend excursion. The package offers you hotel stay and airport transfers, with an option to add visa and flights. There is complete flexibility to plan your own schedule and add excursions as per your liking. Ideal for couples & families who are repeat travelers, this package can be altered as per your individual tastes.
DAY-1: Welcome to Singapore
Arrive in Singapore and transfer to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. You may visit the Clarke quay area for an evening stroll or a boat cruise in the Singapore river.
DAY-2: Day at leisure
You can choose to take a visit to the Singapore Zoo, the Jurong Bird Park & the Night Safari. Simply take a cab or the metro and buy the entrance tickets from the counter.
DAY-3: Day at leisure
You can choose to visit the Universal Studios or the Sentosa theme park on this day. Take an entrance ticket from the counter and spend the entire day at the theme park.
DAY-4: Back home
You will check out of your hotel in Singapore on the 4th day to take a transfer to the airport to fly back home !
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Return airport transfer
- Flights & visas are optional and can be added to the land package
- Meals and activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance, personal expenses & GST @ 5%
(1) Two recent passport size (35mm x 45mm) colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish on white background, without borders and taken within the last 3 months. The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown
(2) Your confirmed hotel vouchers & return tickets.
(3) Original Bank Statement for last 6 month till date with a minimum balance of Rs. 60,000/- per person.
(4) Visa application form should be duly filled in & signed by the traveler.
(1) Full payment has to be made at the time of booking the holiday. EMIs are available on select Credit Cards.
(2) Payments can be made via CC, DB or Online Banking and of course, your wallet balance on the site !!
(3) You can make cash deposit in our designated bank account. This facility is available for land packages !
Cancellation Policy for Land Package
Day 16 to Day 30 before travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 50%
Within 15 days of travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 100%
Visa fees and processing charges are non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) Where will I find my transfer at the Changhi (Singapore) Airport ?
(a) You will find your transfer after you at exit gate. The driver will have a placard with your name written on it. Show him your voucher and he will hand over the requisite passes & tickets to you.
(2) Will the tour guide / driver speak English fluently ?
(a) Yes, they can speak in English, but it may be with an accent. So please be patient while conversing with them.
(3) What kind of vehicle will be used for transfers ?
(a) A sedan / coach will be used for transfer to the hotel. During excursions, a boat, sedan or a larger coach may be used as per availability.
(4) What are the usual check in and check out times for hotels in Singapore ?
(a) In most hotels in Singapore, the check in time is 2 pm and check out time is 12 pm. Early check ins and late check outs can be requested at the hotel and will be offered basis availability and the hotel policy.
(5) Are tickets for activities / excursions included in the cost of the package ?
(a) There are no excursions in this package.
(6) If there is an excursion or activity that is not included in my package, what is the best place to buy it ?
(a) You can buy it locally at the entrance. Alternatively, visit an activity site such as viator.com and buy it from there. It is advisable to buy the tickets for the excursions in advance to avoid last minute dissapointments, though local activities can be bought on the beach itself.
(7) How does the visa process work ?
(a) You can add Singapore Visa to your package on the check out path. It takes a week to process the Singapore visa.
(8) What is the currency of Singapore ? What is the best place to buy foreign exchange ?
(a) Currency for Singapore is Singapore Dollar. The best place to buy foreign exchange is any foreign exchange dealer. Preferably, take a prepaid forex card offered by leading banks such as SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis, IndusInd and use them at ATM machines and merchants across the world ! You can also buy such cards online.
(9) Is it advisable to take a local SIM Card ? If yes, what is the best place to buy it ?
(a) Most telecom companies offer free incoming calls from India while traveling abroad. So, taking a local SIM card is not as critical as it used to be. Do remember to switch off data on your cellphone while traveling abroad and use whatsapp in wifi zones.
(10) Are there any specific items that I am not allowed to carry to Singapore as per the immigration rules ?
(a) You should not be carrying items of illegal nature such as narcotics, weapons and the like. Many countries also prohibit food items, seeds and plants of any kind.
(11) Should I carry adapters / sockets for local use ? If yes, what are the specifications ?
(a) In Singapore the power sockets are of type G. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
(12) Are there sufficient eating out options for vegetarians in Singapore ?
(a) There are quite a few vegetarian restaurants in Singapore. You can find them on google or on a food review site.
(13) What is the most popular cab sharing app in Singapore ?
(a) Grabshare & Uber are popular cab booking apps in Singapore.
(14) If I lose my passport in Singapore, what should I do ?
(a) Please connect with the local Indian embassey in Singapore and apply for a new passport. The Indian High Commission in Singapore is located at High Commission of India, 31, Grange Road, Singapore 239702