To see a modern day miracle, there is no better place than Dubai. Here, rising out of the barren salt flats is Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. A stone’s throw away is Aqua venture, the extraordinary water park and the intriguing Lost Chambers. With blue water sea, unique theme parks and glittering attractions, Dubai is the ultimate family getaway.
This package is designed for couples and families interested in taking a short getaway to Dubai. Ideal for the first time or the weekend traveler, it offers a city tour to get aquainted with the glamourous city & its manifold attractions, a dhow cruise on the creek and the popular excursion of desert safari in the desert out side the city.
- Hotel stay with breakfast for all the days
- Dhow Cruise, HD City Tour and Desert Safari with SIC transfers
- Return Airport transfers
- Flights & visas are optional and can be added to the land package
- Meals and activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance, personal expenses & GST @ 5%
- Visa will be provided by our partner company in Dubai along with your holiday vouchers (chargeable)
- You need to provide scanned copy of the front & last page of passport.
- Scanned copy of 1 photograph of 35 x 45 mm size with white background.
- UAE tourist visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
DAY-1: Dhow cruise in Dubai creek
Arrive into Dubai and take a transfer to your hotel. Later in the evening, go for a 4 hour river cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow. This unforgettable experience showcases the true spirit of Dubai – intertwining tradition with the modern – as the dhow gently slips along the Creek offering spectacular views ! Enjoy your dinner on the Dhow.
DAY-2: Tour of the City
We will take you on a half day SIC tour of the city on the 2nd day, starting with the Bur Dubai Creek Spice market. You can stop for a photo-Stop at the Burj al-Arab, then head off to the Palm Islands and its crowning glory, Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The highlight of the tour is the Jumeirah Mosque. Get back to the hotel in the afternoon. You may proceed to the Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa in the evening OR simply relax in your hotel.
DAY-3: Desert Safari with Belly Dance performance
Proceed for a Desert Safari tour next afternoon. Your 6 hour tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the sand dunes. A traditional welcome awaits you with Arabic coffee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for dinner. Enjoy an exotic belly performance followed by a delicious three course barbeque meal. After dinner, transfer back to your hotel.
DAY-4: Back home
You will check out of your hotel in Dubai on the 4th day to take a transfer to the airport to fly back home !
(1) Full payment has to be made at the time of booking the holiday. EMIs are available on select Credit Cards.
(2) Payments can be made via CC, DB or Online Banking and of course, your wallet balance on the site !!
(3) You can make cash deposit in our designated bank account. This facility is available for land packages !
Cancellation Policy for Land Package
Day 16 to Day 30 before travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 50%
Within 15 days of travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 100%
Visa fees and processing charges are non-refundable