Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, lovely beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to ancient hindu temples & relics. The beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. It is also known for its yoga & meditation retreats. A paradise for honeymooners and couples, Bali has built a reputation for itself for offering lovely beaches, adventure sports and cultural extravaganza.
This is an ideal package for couples, esp. honeymooners, looking for a short & sweet getaway to the exotic islands of Bali. With no activities and excursions included, the holiday offers complete flexibility to design your own schedule and take it as it comes. It is an option of choice for the repeat traveler to Bali or the seasoned beach traveler. Excusions of choice can be locally purchased in Bali.
- Hotel stay with breakfast for all the days
- Airport transfers on private basis
- Flights & visas are optional and can be added to the land package
- Meals and activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance, personal expenses & GST @ 5%
- Visa for Bali (Indonesia) is available on arrival at the Denpasar airport.
- The visa is valid for 30 days & is free of cost.
- Carry documents such as your hotel confirmation voucher and return tickets.
- Two photographs of 50 mm x 50 mm size with a white background.
DAY-1: Welcome to Bali
Arrive in Bali and transfer to your resort. Check out the beach and soak in the lovely surroundings. Spend your evening at leisure enjoying the beautiful view of the sun ! You can also opt for a dinner cruise around the harbor, be entertained by live musical entertainers, savor a delicious international buffet dinner, and then dance the night away.
DAY-2: Day at leisure
Enjoy your day at leisure lazing around in the resort or on the beach. If you are a water sports enthusiast, you may try snorkeling or parasailing.
DAY-3: Day at leisure
Enjoy your next day at leisure lazing around or enjoying spa therapy in the resort OR take an optional full day tour of Kintamani volcano and the glorious Bali countryside. This tour offers beautiful views of the rice terraces in Ubud & ends in the famous Ubud Village, popular for its Art & Crafts market !
DAY 4: Back home
You will check out of your resort in Bali on the 4th day to take a transfer to the airport to fly back home !
(1) Full payment has to be made at the time of booking the holiday. EMIs are available on select Credit Cards.
(2) Payments can be made via CC, DB or Online Banking and of course, your wallet balance on the site !!
(3) You can make cash deposit in our designated bank account. This facility is available for land packages !
Cancellation Policy for Land Package
Day 16 to Day 30 before travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 50%
Within 15 days of travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 100%
Visa fees and processing charges are non-refundable