Garhwal is always one of the prime destinations for adventure seeking people around the world. It offers some of most adventurous safari tours like wildlife safari tours in national parks like Rajaji National park and motor biking and Jeep safari tours on the high and tough terrain of Garhwal Himalayas.
A 10 days/ 11 nights motor bike tour including unlimited fun & challenge to one of the remotest regions of Garhwal Himalayas, viz Auli & Gupt Kashi. It involves visiting remote valleys, villages and crossing over high mountains providing spectacular views of picturesque snow capped peaks, rugged terrain and old monasteries. The tour starts from Delhi and ends in Delhi. Come prepared for every possible weather imaginable from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards, even in mid-summers.
Area: Garhwal Himalaya
Altitude: 2750 mts/9020 ft
Duration: 10 Days
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Rishikesh – Rudraprayag – Auli – Guptkashi – Chamba – Mussoorie – Mussoorie – Haridwar – Delhi
Day 01): Arrive Delhi
Up on arrival at Delhi airport met our representative and then transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02): Delhi
In the morning our expert will brief you about the motor bike safari in Garhwal Himalaya and in the afternoon take a joy ride near your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03): Delhi –Rishikesh(225 kms/6-7 hrs)
In the morning take a ride up to Rishikesh via Haridwar. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening free to explore the area. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04): Rishikesh – Rudraprayag (135 kms/5 – 6 hrs)
After an early breakfast, drive to Rudraprayag via Devprayag (Confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi). On arrival check in to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05): Rudraprayag- Auli (125 kms/6-7 hrs)
Morning drive to Auli via Karnprayag & Nandprayag. There is a 3.9 km cable car (the longest in Asia) to the scenic and picturesque Auli Ski resort. We drive 14 kms. On a rough track up to Auli. Excellent view of the Garhwal Himalayas including Nanda Devi (the second highest mountain in India). Overnight in hotel.
Day 06): Auli – Guptkashi
Morning drive to Guptkashi via Chopta, One of the most beautiful routes in Garhwal Himalaya, This is 06 Hrs journey, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07): Guptkashi- Chamba
Morning drive to Chamba via Tilwara, on arrival checks in at hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08): Chamba- Mussoorie
Morning we will take you to nearby places, then drive to Mussoorie, queen of Indian hills, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09): Mussoorie- Haridwar – Delhi
Morning free, to explore Mussoorie, in the afternoon drive to Haridwar station time to catch train for Delhi. On arrival met our representative at the station and transfer to the hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10): Delhi Departure
Morning after breakfast take a half day guided sight seeing at Delhi and by evening transfer to the airport to catch onward flight.
COST PER PERSON
|Number of Persons||2/3 Persons||4/5 Persons||6/9 Persons||10/more Persons|
- All ground transfers.
- Twin sharing accommodation in hotel & tent on MAP basis (Breakfast & Dinner).
- Permits for Restricted areas (India – Tibet boarder control, Ladakh, Spiti valley, north-east India)
- First Aid box including oxygen cylinder
- Mechanics with all necessary spare parts
- Support vehicle (if riders are suffering from the altitude fatigue or just a sore ass, they can always jump into our back-up jeep to relax!!
- Fuel for bike
- Damage charges
- Visa (details sent with rider pack)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Mineral water
- International & domestics flights, Bus & Train tickets .
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- A snood or (Dust Mask) for keeping dust and cold out of your nose.
- Sun hat, Sunglasses or bike glasses.
- Thick warm as well as light socks.
- Lightweight sleeping bag.
- Travel towel.
- Kidney-belt can be helpful support for the long hours of riding.
- A fleece is good for under your jacket.
- Day Pack to carry a water bottle, rain suit and other stuff you will use during the day.
- A money belt or waist pack in which to carry your passport and other valuables.
- Very strong bungee cords or cargo nets.
- Basic first aid kit: a few plasters and antiseptic cream.
- Any regular medication you need.
- Spectacles: bring spares, or your prescription with you.
- Knee protection
- Waist belt
- Riding gloves