Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, lovely beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to ancient hindu temples & relics. The beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. It is also known for its yoga & meditation retreats. A paradise for honeymooners and couples, Bali has built a reputation for itself for offering lovely beaches, adventure sports and cultural extravaganza.
This is an ideal package for couples, esp. honeymooners, looking for a short & sweet getaway to the exotic islands of Bali. With just a couple of excursions included, the holiday offers complete flexibility to take it as it comes. A perfect getaway to these exotic islands – this can be your ideal family getaway as well !! Bali offers a brilliant combination of adventure sports, cultural extravaganza & historical monuments, making it a multi-dimensional tourist destination.
- Hotel stay with breakfast for all the days
- Full day Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Village Tour
- Half day Uluwatu temple tour
- Airport transfers
- Flights & visas are optional and can be added to the land package
- Meals and activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance, personal expenses & GST @ 5%
- Visa for Bali (Indonesia) is available on arrival at the Denpasar airport.
- The visa is valid for 30 days & is free of cost.
- Carry documents such as your hotel confirmation voucher and return tickets.
- Two photographs of 50 mm x 50 mm size with a white background.
DAY-1: Welcome to Bali
Arrive in Bali and transfer to your resort. Check out the beach and soak in the lovely surroundings. Spend your evening at leisure enjoying the beautiful view of the sun ! You can also opt for a dinner cruise around the harbor, be entertained by live musical entertainers, savor a delicious international buffet dinner, and then dance the night away.
DAY-2: Kintamani Valcano tour
Take a full day tour of the Kintamani volcano and the glorious Bali countryside. This tour offers beautiful views of the rice terraces in Ubud & ends in the famous Ubud Village, popular for its Art & Crafts market !
DAY-3: Uluwatu Temple Tour
Go for the Uluwatu half day tour on the next day – starting with the Uluwatu hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula, followed by Kecak & Fire Dance performance located beside the temple. The tour ends on the Jimbaran beach where you can enjoy fresh grilled seafood & Balinese cuisine.
DAY-4: Day at leisure
Enjoy your 4th day at leisure lazing around in the resort or on the beach. If you are a water sports enthusiast, you may try snorkeling, parasailing, kayaking or riding on a sailboat on your own.
DAY 5: Back home
You will check out of your resort in Bali on the 5th day to take a transfer to the airport to fly back home !
(1) Full payment has to be made at the time of booking the holiday. EMIs are available on select Credit Cards.
(2) Payments can be made via CC, DB or Online Banking and of course, your wallet balance on the site !!
(3) You can make cash deposit in our designated bank account. This facility is available for land packages !
Cancellation Policy for Land Package
Day 16 to Day 30 before travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 50%
Within 15 days of travel – Cancellation charges on land package – 100%
Visa fees and processing charges are non-refundable