DianKund to Jot Pass is a beautiful trek that you can go for while your stay in Dalhousie. The name Dian-kund consists of two words Dian which means a Witch and Kund which means a pond. According to an old story being told by the local people, there was a witch living there in Dainkund, who used to trouble the villagers. Since then this place is known is known as DainKund or the “Witch’s Pond” . The trek from Dainkund to Jot Pass takes 6-7 hours and takes you to an altitude of 3000 meters. On a clear day three of the five Punjab Rivers are visible sparkling in the sun shine.
Day 1: Arrive Dalhousie in the morning by 9:00 AM and Meet our Guide at Gandhi Chownk (GPO) and proceed towards Dainkund by car. We will start the Trek from Dainkund by 10:00 AM and will reach to Jot Pass (7 KM) by 2:00 PM. We will proceed further from Jot Pass to Campsite at Village Talai by Car. Hot Lunch will be ready at Campsite by the time we reach there. Take some rest after the Lunch and in the evening you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the evening snacks in the evening along with light music and Bonfire. Dinner will be ready by 9:00 PM. Over night stay in the tents at the campsite.
Day 2: After Breakfast, we will proceed for sightseeing to Khajjiar & Kalatop and you will be dropped at Dalhousie afterwards.
- Accommodation in Tents on twin/triple sharing basis at Campsite.
- Complete Sightseeing.
- All Meals
- Evening Snacks (Not Included in Budget Category)
- Trained guide and staff
- Transportation of any kind
- No extra meal other than mentioned in plan
- Expenses arising out of any unforeseen circumstances like rain,
- land slides and situations beyond our control
- Expenses during transport
- Cost incurred due to on-site customization/alteration
- Travel& Medical Insurance