Manali campsite is located at just 14 km northwest of Manali. The Campsite is located in the Solang Valley which is surrounded by high passes and is the gateway to Beas Kund, Mt. Hanuman Tibba, Mt. Friendship and other peaks.
Whether it is summer or winter, adventure activities are always happening in Solang Valley and our Solang Valley camp is fully trained and equipped to conduct adventure activities like Skiing, Trekking, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, Paragliding, Bonfire, Fun Games and much more. Recently constructed Rope-way is an added attraction of the Valley.
Accommodation (with attached bathroom and canopy):
Comfortable accommodation is provided in 10 spacious waterproof canvas tents pitched up on solid base approximately one foot high. The tents are very spacious with living area of 14 x 14 feet, maximum inside height of 9.5 feet and 4 roll-up mesh windows. The tents are furnished with two beds with bed-sheets, mattress, quilts and pillows. There are 2 side-tables with table lamps, shelf for clothes, chairs and table. To keep you warm we also provide hot water bags in bed.
All the tents have 7 x 14 feet attached toilet area having 3 independent partitions for wash-basin and mirror, western toilet with flush, bath & change area with curtain, and 24 hours running cold water. Hot water will be provided in buckets. There is also a metal stand in bathing area for clothes.
Canopy (Sitting area attached with tent):
7 x 14 feet sitting area to enjoy outdoor views.
The entire campsite including tents, dining area, kitchen have ample lighting and plug points are provided to keep your electronic gadgets charged (though it is preferred to minimize use of electronic gadgets and enjoy nature).
Cold water is stored in big tanks and supplied 24 hours through bathroom taps. Hot water is heated by electric rod or in ‘hamam’ and provided in buckets.
Hygienic and nutritious food is freshly prepared in our kitchen. We also procure fresh and local seasonal vegetables and fruits grown in the nearby villages. The dining area is 18 x 40 feet tent with chairs and tables. Food is served in nicely laid buffet tables at designated time. We provide television viewing only in dining area.
- Luxurious Swiss cottage tents with 14’ X 14’ living area, attached utilities.
- Access to acres of hiking trails.
- Balanced, Buffet-style meals.
- Electricity in all tents with plug in points.
- First Aid Kit and Doctor on call facility.
- Accommodation in tents on twin sharing basis.
- All meals, Veg Only (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing (Any one).
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
- service tax (Levied by Govt. Of India)
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide any)
- Any transport/transfers
- Single Tent Supplement
- Any other item not mentioned in package inclusions
- En route / Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies
50% advance of total amount . Balance amount on arrival.
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
30 days before checkin – Full Refund
Between 30 days & 15 days before checkin – 20% of deposit will be forfeited.
Between 15 days & 7 days before checkin – 40% of deposit will be forfeited
Less than 7 days – No Refund