The camp site is located 4km from Jot Pass in the beautiful picturesque Himalayan Village of Talai (6800 Fts). It is 11Km from Khajjiar and 34KM from Dalhousie. Talai is a traditional village with slate roofed farm houses and a small shrine set among terraced fields on the verdant hill sides. The Campsite offers spectacular views of the snow capped Pir Pangal mountain range and the beautiful Chamba Valley. The fresh mountain air is fragrant with the scent of Deodar and Chir Forest.
- Kitchen : There is a fully functional permanent kitchen at the Campsite and serve mouth watering food & snacks.
- Open Air Restaurant : There is an open air Restaurant at the Campsite
- European Toilets : There are separate for Male & Females Modern European style Toilets at the Campsite.
- Electricity & Cell Reception : We have electricity and all the major Cellular Mobile reception work at our Campsite
- Accommodation in Tents on twin/triple sharing basis at Campsite.
- Complete Sightseeing.
- Any one of the Adventure Activities like Trekking, Rock climbing, Repelling etc. (Not included in Budget Category)
- All Meals
- Evening Snacks (Not Included in Budget Category)
- Service tax (Levied by Govt. Of India)
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide any)
- Any transport/transfers
- Single Tent Supplement
- Any other item not mentioned in package inclusions
- En route / Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies / Force Majeure