Camp Himalayan Quest is located at a beautiful picturesque location between snowline and Laka Glacier, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh. You have to do a 12 km Trek to reach the campsite. The trek starts from Mcleodganj and passes through Triund Hill. After reaching Triund, which is a 9 km trek from Mcleodganj, you have to further trek for 2 km. to reach at snowline and another 1 km to reach at Camp Himalayan Quest. Our camp is situated in the Dhauladhar Himalayas and is very famous among the foreign tourists. If you are one of those who is no more interested to camp at Triund Hill, because of the overcrowds, Camp HImalayan Quest is the best option for you. You will definitely love the location of our campsite.
CAMP Himalayan Quest provides a natural environment above the heights of smoky areas with a hygienic cafe. Our meals are prepared in hygienic conditions, nutritious and delicious.
Day 1: Mcleodganj-Triund-Snowline-Camp Himalayan Quest (2950m/ 12 km) : Arrive Mcleodganj before 9:00 AM and get fresh at our Base Camp. After Briefing, we will start the trek from McLeod Ganj via Dharamkot Village, which is a small semi-nomadic village inhabited by Gaddi Shepherds. The trail goes through a mixed wood of Himalayan Cedar, Rhododendron and Oak trees. The trek starts from Mcleodganj and passes through Triund Hill. After reaching Triund, which is a 9 km trek from Mcleodganj, you have to further trek for 2 km. to reach at snowline and another 1 km to reach at Camp Himalayan Quest. Night stay at the camp.
Day 2: Back to Mcleodganj: The finest stretch during this trekking in the mountains would be the return journey back to Mcleodganj. We would pass through the Bhagsu Nag Temple. McLeod Ganj is 2 kilometers from here.
- All Meals during the trek, i.e. Packed Lunch, Evening Tea & Snacks and Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2
- Common rest room facilities at the Base Camp at Mcleodganj
- Expert Guides
- Porters are to carry only the tents and the equipments required for camping at Triund
- Camp accommodation on Single/Twin/Triple/Multiple sharing basis according to the package category and individual sleeping bags.
- Common Toilet Tents
- Government & Forest Department Permits
- Transport of any kind.
- No extra meal other than mentioned in plan.
- Expenses arising out of any unforeseen circumstances like rain.
- land slides and situations beyond our control.
- Expenses during transport.
- Cost incurred due to on-site customization/alteration.
- Travel& Medical Insurance.
THINGS TO CARRY:
- A warm jacket and thermal inners for Evening
- Rain Poncho
- Good quality Trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion and skin moisturizers, Wet Tissues
- Water bottles, and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- A Cap or hat
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Emergency medical kit.
50% advance of total amount . Balance amount on arrival.
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
30 days before checkin – Full Refund
Between 30 days & 15 days before checkin – 20% of deposit will be forfeited.
Between 15 days & 7 days before checkin – 40% of deposit will be forfeited
Less than 7 days – No Refund