Camp FEEL FACTOR is located on the Rishikesh-Devprayag road (264 Kms from Delhi). Its in Kaudiyala, 36 kms drive from Rishikesh. A “Paradise” in itself our camp unlike other camps is on an isolated patch of land away from everyone else still close to the road (just 250-300 meters trek from the road). Being a Jungle Camp, Camp Feel Factor still is in close proximity to the river bank, and the tents are not pitched on the river sand. So comparatively it remains cooler than the beach camps especially in summers when the temperature is already too high and the sand on the beach camps further adds up the heat.
- 20 framed canvas tents with area of 12? by 12 ‘, with front zipped entrance, which have two beds with mattresses and quilts. Every tent has a charging point and a bulb. The tents are pitched in a well spread out area.
- A large 15’ by 36’ Swimming Pool.
- Informal conference is possible in the lounge. Basic Stationary like board , Marker and Sheets can be provided.
- State of the art sound system.
- Access to acres of hiking trails.
- Balanced, Buffet-style meals.
- Electricity in all tents with plug in points.
- Alternate Electricity Backup.
- First Aid Kit and Doctor on call facility.
- Round the clock Security.
- White water rafting
- Rock climbing
- Stream crossing
- Bird watching
- Natures walk etc.
- Accommodation in tents on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (Day 01 Lunch till Day last Lunch) with tea & snacks at the camp.
- Aqua guard filtered water bottle in the tent.
- Campfire every night.
- Bar-be-que at last night.
- Unlimited soda and Soft drinks in the camp around the campfire only.
- 01 exciting rafting session for (01 night package) and 02 exciting rafting sessions for (02 nights/03 nights package).
- All other adventure activities at the camp site.
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
- service tax (Levied by Govt. Of India)
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide any)
- Any transport/transfers
- Single Tent Supplement
- Any other item not mentioned in package inclusions
- En route / Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies.