Beas Kund is one of the most beautiful short trek in Himachal Pradesh. On this trek you will see amazing views of lush green meadows, glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks. The trail goes via Dhundi and Bakarthach to enter the Beas Kund glacier. The Beas Kund is the origin of the River Beas. This is an enjoyable and a Moderate level trek. It is recommended for both beginners as well as experienced trekkers. It’s an ideal base camp for climbing nearby peaks Shitidhar, friendship and Ladakhi peak. The West side of Beas Kund is magnificient peak of Hanman Tibba 5990m, which access through tiny pass of above this lake.
Day 01: Solang – Dhundi – 3 hrs trek
A gentle walk along the bank of the river brings us to our camp. Glimpses of Indrasan (6220m ) and Deo Tibba ( 6000m ) are obtainable from here. Overnight camp on full board basis.
Day 02: Dhundi – Bakkar Thach – Beas Kund – Today we will climb up the ridge and then plateau of BEAS KUND. Packed lunch will be provided for a full day excursion in Beas Kund plateau and we come back in evening to our Dhundi Camp. Overnight at Dhundi Camp
Day 03: Dhundi – Solang Camp – Today, after breakfast, we will descend from Dhundi to Solang Camp. Night Stay at the camp.
Day 04 : Checkout from the Camp after Breakfast.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), Veg. Only
- Sharing accommodation in tents.
- All camping gear, kitchen and mess arrangements.
- Manpower for cooking, portaging of luggage and equipment, rations, fuel, all en-route stay as described in the schedule.
- Transportations is not included.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Mineral water
- Alcoholic drinks, refreshments/meals that is not mentioned explicitly in the above program.