Kerala state over the years has become the blazing tourist place in India as it is characterized by wavy or rolling terrain, different cultures, religious diversity, interesting history, old medical practices, distinct languages, delicious cuisine and enchanting landscapes which enthrall both domestic and foreign travelers to throng on this wonderful state and witness of the natural beauty and culture of the state.
Welcome to Kerala’s capital “Trivandrum” a dynamic place and a placid introduction to city life down South. Our representative will welcome you and follow you to the nearby beachside resort/hotel of Kovalam. After relax while get ready to analyse a whole new experience of clean or pure and enchanting beauty of some of the most adored temples of Trivandrum and Array of Victorian museums in remarkable neo-Keralan buildings such as Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Napier Museum, Sri Chitra Art Gallery and more. In evening relinquish at the resort/hotel of Kovalam.
Breakfast at Kovalam resort and day at leisure for activities, either you can spend your day at beaches or Ayurveda centres and enjoy relaxing massage of Kovalam.
After an early breakfast at the resort/hotel, you’ll start an astonishing or thrilling 176 km journey to the central hub of the Kerala backwater network “Alleppey”. By reaching Alleppey you can board on your private houseboat to discover the backwaters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay on houseboat.
Drift through the backwater canals and reach Kumarakom – an island with a magnificent bird-sanctuary and exceedingly serene atmosphere. Upon reaching Kumarakom you will transfer to hotel/resort. During the day you will explore the sightseeing in or around Kumarakom. Overnight stay will be at the hotel/resort.
On the fourth day of the Best of Kerala Tour in early morning visit the Kumarakom bird sanctuary where you will get chance to closely watch birds like Kingfisher, Wood Peeker, Drongo, Egrets, Bee-caters, etc. And then later proceed to Thekkady, Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Post breakfast visit the Periyar National Park – one of the exceptional wildlife sanctuaries in India on boat over Periyar Lake where various wild animals come together at different times. It’s now time to drive out of the Kerala topmost and the largest alluring tea growing region in the world “Munnar”. Upon reaching the Munnar you will have the full day free to explore on your own or you can also visit the tea estate and factory or shopping after some leisure. Overnight stay will be at hotel/resort.
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for a local sightseeing of Munnar, which includes Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake, Echo-Point and more. Overnight stay will be at hotel/resort.
On seventh day of your tour, early morning after breakfast you left serene beauty and drive to Kochi, the cultural and commercial hub of Kerala. Watch a stunning Kathakali performance along with its make-up process or go for a local sightseeing of Kochi includes: Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Jew town, Old spice market, St. Francis church, Santa Cruz Basilica and Chinese fishing nets. Overnight stay will be at hotel/resort in Kochi.
After treat your taste buds with a luscious breakfast at the hotel of Kochi get ready to move toward one of the most sacred and important pilgrim centres of Kerala “Guruvayoor” famous for Guruvayoor Shri Krishna Temple (only Hindus are allowed inside the temple). Despite being denied entries of non-Hindus, hundreds of devotees never leave a chance to adore the fascinating scenic beauty surrounding the temple. On arrival check-in into hotel/resort and later visit Guruvayoor Shri Krishna temple, Mammiyoor Temple and St. Thomas Syro-Malabar Catholic Church. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
After having your breakfast at the hotel, your tour continues to Calicut which is also know as Kozhikode, 95 kms journey from Guruvayoor. The former reign-land of the forceful Zamorins and a major port for domestic and international trade. Calicut nestled along the Malabar Coast known for its superior cotton, Calico famous cotton industry of the city, explore and pick up some to take back home as mementos. Ayurveda treatment and “Kalaripayattu” martial arts performance at the Hindustan Kalari Sangam will complete your day. End your Calicut trip by spending the night at the resort/hotel.
Wrap up your journey with an appetizing breakfast served at the hotel, after which our representative will lead you to the Calicut Airport/Railway Station for your return journey.
- 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 10 dinners (Wellness diet)
- 90 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day
- Culinary session with chef on wellness cuisine
- Health and life style consultations with a qualified Ayurveda doctor and yoga expert
- Prescribed Ayurvedic medicines during the course of treatment
- In room food and drink amenities as per body constitution
- Introductory Spa and Fitness Orientation Sessions with an initial spa consultation
- Daily use of hotel swimming pool, jacuzzi and health club access
- All transfers by chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
- 10 nights in deluxe hotel.
- Interaction with a chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation.
- Wellness talk on specific topics by Doctor.
- Yoga and meditation session once every day at specified time and venue.
- On-line free consultation for 3 months after departure.
- Nature walk with yoga instructor.
- Wake up signature tea & fresh fruits bowl replenished daily.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 11.
- All applicable room taxes, meals and Ayurvedic treatments.
- Air or train fare.
- Guide services, entry fees / camera fees at monuments.
- Boating, Horse ride, Portages, Laundry & Tips.
- Any other item not specified in Cost Includes.
Tour & services Ends.